|Goals scored||514 (2.6 per match)|
|Top goalscorer||Thomas Dalgaard|
|Biggest home win||Viborg 7–1 Vestsjælland|
|Biggest away win||HB Køge 0–5 Lyngby|
|Highest scoring||Viborg 7–1 Vestsjælland|
Fyn 4–4 Hobro
Vestsjælland 5–3 Hobro
|Longest winning run||5 games|
|Longest unbeaten run||19 games|
|Longest winless run||22 games|
|Longest losing run||19 games|
The 2012–13 Danish 1st Division season was the 17th season of the Danish 1st Division league championship, governed by the Danish Football Association. This was the first season with a twelve-club First Division.
Lyngby Boldklub and HB Køge finished the 2011–12 season of the Superliga in 11th and 12th place, respectively, and were relegated to the 1st Division. They replaced Esbjerg fB and Randers FC, who were promoted to the 2012–13 Danish Superliga.
FC Fyn won the promotion game from the 2011–12 Danish 2nd Divisions against HIK and were promoted to the division. It replaced FC Roskilde, Næstved Boldklub and Blokhus FC, who were relegated after the 2011–12 season as the number of teams in the division was reduced from 14 to 12. But FC Fyn went bankrupt on 1 February 2013. Immediately they were docked 3 points for going into administration and later they withdrew from the tournament during the winter break, and were treated as losing all of their Spring games 3-0.
Stadia and locations
|Club||Location||Stadium||Capacity||2011–12 position||First season of current spell|
|AB Gladsaxe||Gladsaxe||Gladsaxe Stadion||13,546||11th||2004–05|
|Brønshøj BK||Brønshøj||Tingbjerg Idrætspark||4,000||5th||2010–11|
|FC Fredericia||Fredericia||Monjasa Park||4,000||7th||2001–02|
|FC Fyn||Odense||Odense Atletikstadion||8,000||2D West, 1st||2012–13|
|FC Hjørring||Hjørring||Hjørring Stadion||7,500||10th||2010–11|
|FC Vestsjælland||Slagelse||Slagelse Stadion||10,000||6th||2009–10|
|HB Køge||Herfølge||SEAS-NVE Park||8,000||Superliga, 12th||2012–13|
|Hobro IK||Hobro||Hobro Stadion||4,000||9th||2010–11|
|Lyngby BK||Kongens Lyngby||Lyngby Stadion||8,000||Superliga, 11th||2012–13|
|Skive IK||Skive||Sparbank Arena (until 17 November 2012)
Spar Nord Arena (since 18 November 2012)
|Vejle Kolding||Vejle||Jokri Park||10,500||3rd||2009–10|
|Viborg FF||Viborg||Viborg Stadion||9,565||4th||2008–09|
Personnel and sponsoring
Note: Flags indicate national team as has been defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players and Managers may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Team||Head coach||Captain||Shirt sponsor|
|AB Gladsaxe||Henrik Lehm||Klaus Lykke||PGO Scooters|
|Brønshøj BK||Bo Henriksen||Pierre Kanstrup||Sportigan|
|FC Fredericia|| Steen Thychosen (caretaker)
Allan Simonsen (caretaker)
|FC Fyn||Jesper Tollefsen||Rune Nautrup||Sparekassen Faaborg|
|FC Hjørring||Søren Kusk||Buster Munk||Spar Nord|
|FC Vestsjælland||Ove Pedersen||Kristoffer Wichmann||Harboes Bryggeri|
|HB Køge||Per Frandsen||Morten Karlsen||SEAS-NVE|
|Hobro IK||Jonas Dal||Rasmus Ingemann||Spar Nord|
|Lyngby BK||Niels Frederiksen||Mathias Tauber||J. Jensen A/S|
|Skive IK||Michael Hansen||Martin Thomsen||SPARBANK|
|Vejle Kolding||Kim Brink||Jens Berthel Askou||Frøs Herreds Sparekasse|
|Viborg FF||Ove Christensen||Mikkel Rask||Peter Larsen Kaffe|
|Team||Outgoing manager||Manner of departure||Date of vacancy||Replaced by||Date of appointment||Position in table|
|Hobro IK||Jakob Michelsen||Signed by Tanzania U21||11 June 2012||Klavs Rasmussen||28 June 2012||Pre-Season|
|FC Hjørring||Henrik Lehm||Resigned||15 June 2012||Søren Kusk||27 June 2012||Pre-Season|
|AB Gladsaxe||Kasper Kurland||Sacked||13 August 2012||Henrik Lehm||14 August 2012||12th|
|HB Køge||Tommy Møller Nielsen||Sacked||3 September 2012||Per Frandsen||5 September 2012||12th|
|Vejle Kolding||Nicolai Wael||Sacked||8 January 2013||Kim Brink||8 January 2013||2nd|
|Hobro IK||Klavs Rasmussen||Resigned||17 January 2013||Jonas Dal||22 January 2013||10th|
|FC Fredericia||Thomas Thomasberg||Sacked||8 April 2013|| Steen Thychosen (caretaker)
Allan Simonsen (caretaker)
|8 April 2013||6th|
|Pos||Team||Pld||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||Pts||Promotion or relegation|
|1||Viborg FF (C, P)||33||17||11||5||60||30||+30||62||Promotion to Danish Superliga|
|11||Skive IK (R)||33||10||7||16||47||55||−8||37||Relegation to Danish 2nd Divisions|
|12||Fyn[c] (R)||33||2||8||23||26||84||−58||11||Relegation to Funen Series|
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored.
(C) Champion; (P) Promoted; (R) Relegated
- On 5 May 2013 FC Hjørring was denied licence renewal because the club failed to meet the economic requirements. The Danish FA decided that the club would be relegated to second division at the end of the season. The decision was appealed by the club and since the club was able to raise the necessary money, the decision was reversed and the club was allowed to stay in the league.
- On 30 April Brønshøj was docked six point due to irregularities with player contracts.
- On 1 February 2013 FC Fyn went bankrupt. They were docked three points for going into administration and later the team dissolved itself and withdrew from the tournament. With that they lost their remaining matches 3-0. The licence will be relegated to Funen Series and will be used by Boldklubben 1913 in the next season.
- "Konsekvenser ved FC Fyn-konkurs" (in Danish). Dansk Boldspil Union. 2013-02-01. Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "Akademisk Boldklub og Gladsaxe Kommune". Akademisk Boldklub A/S - den professionelle afdeling - 1. holdet - nyheder (in Danish). Archived from the original on 15 November 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "Hobro-træner skal til Tanzania" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-06-17. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Klavs R. ny cheftræner i Hobro" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "Henrik Lehm stopper i Hjørring" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-06-15. Retrieved 2012-06-17.
- "FC Hjørring præsenterer seks nye" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-06-27. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "AB smider Kurland på porten" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-08-13. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- "Henrik Lehm ny AB-cheftræner" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "HB Køge smider Tommy Møller på porten" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-09-03. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- "Frandsen og Colding præsenteret i HBK" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-09-05. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- "Vejle Boldklub Kolding fyrer træneren" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- "Sparket Wael: Jeg er sgu stolt" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- "Hobro bekræfter træner-stop" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2013-01-17. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Hobro henter træner hos FCM" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2013-01-22. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- "Fredericia fyrer Thomasberg" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2013-04-08.
- (in Danish) Danish FA