|Founders||Prafulla Kumar Sarkar|
|Aveek Sarkar (Vice Chairman)|
Dipankar Das Purkayastha (CEO)
|Revenue||₹1,326 crore (US$190 million) (2016)|
|₹90.6 crore (US$13 million) (2016)|
- Anandabazar Patrika – Bengali-language daily newspaper
- Ebela – Bengali-language online news portal.
- The Telegraph – English-language daily newspaper.
- Ananda Publishers
- The Telegraph in Schools (TTIS)
- Boier Desh
- Fortune India
- ABP News – Hindi-language news channel in India.
- ABP Ananda – Bengali-language news channel in India. Formerly known as Star Ananda.
- ABP Ganga – Hindi-language news channel for Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand states in India.
- ABP Sanjha – Punjabi language news channel in India.
- ABP Majha – Marathi-language news channel in India. Formerly known as Star Majha.
- ABP Asmita – Gujarati language news channel in India.
- ABP Live – English-language digital news channel.
- ABP Andhra – Upcoming Telugu-language news channel in India.
- ABP Tamil – Upcoming Tamil-language news channel in India.
- ABP Kannada – Upcoming Kannada-language news channel in India.
- ABP Bihar – Upcoming Hindi-language news channel for Bihar & Jharkhand states in India.
- "ABP Group: a tale of contrasts". thehoot.org. 10 April 2017.
- "Indian Readership Survey (IRS) 2012 — Quarter 2" (PDF). HANSA Research. 2012. p. 11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 November 2013.
- "ABP Sanjha Official".
- "ABP News Network receives four TV channel licences from MIB – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India's Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI". Television Post: Latest News, India's Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI. 8 March 2019. Retrieved 8 April 2019.