|Andorra at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Andorran Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||2 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Mònica Dòria|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Andorra is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's twelfth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Pol Moya||Men's 800 m|
|Run 1||Rank||Run 2||Rank||Best||Rank||Time||Rank||Time||Rank|
|Monica Doria Vilarrubla||Women's K-1|
- "La palista Mònica Dòria será la abanderada de Andorra en Tokio 2021" [Canoeist Mònica Dòria will be Andorra's flag bearer in Tokyo 2020]. Europa Press. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "Olympic quota places take shape after first day of slalom heats". International Canoe Federation. 27 September 2019. Retrieved 27 September 2019.