|Cambodia at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||National Olympic Committee of Cambodia|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Kheun Bunpichmorakat & Pen Sokong (opening)|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Cambodia is currently competing at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games were postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be the nation's seventh consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics in the post-Soviet era.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Pen Sokong||Men's 100 m|
Cambodia entered a male and female swimmer with participation being limited to 50 meter swimming.
|Hem Poch||Men's 50 m freestyle|
|Bunpichmorakat Kheun||Women's 50 m freestyle|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Two Cambodian swimmers to compete in Tokyo 2020". Khmer Times. 18 June 2021. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.