|Directed by||Rhyan LaMarr|
|Cinematography||Nicholas M. Puetz|
|Edited by||David C. Keith|
|Distributed by||Smith Global Media|
Canal Street is a 2018 American drama thriller film directed by Rhyan LaMarr. The film was distributed by Smith Global Media and opened over Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend. It was filmed in Chicago. Canal Street was screened at the American Black Film Festival.
Kholi Styles, a young black teenager, is wrongfully accused of the murder of his white classmate from Winnetka. His father, Jackie Styles, is an up-and-coming lawyer who goes to court to fight for his son's innocence.
- Bryshere Y. Gray as Kholi
- Lance Reddick as Jerry Shaw
- Michael Beach as Ronald Morgan
- Jamie Hector as Pastor Sam Billings
- Mykelti Williamson as Jackie Styles
- Jon Seda as Detective Mike Watts
- Will Yun Lee as Officer Hank Chu
- Harry Lennix as DJ Terrance Palmer
- Mekhi Phifer as Prosecutor A.J. Canton
- FERN as (himself) FERN 
- Reed Shannon as Joe
- Jacqueline Pinol as China
- William R. Moses as Bill Sudermill
- Nora Dunn as Marge Sudermill
- Tawny Newsome as Kai
- Yancey Arias as DJ Wado
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Amari Crawford
- Kevin Quinn as Brian Sudermill
- Lyric Ross as Tameka
- DeVon Franklin as The Key Note
- Juani Feliz as Zoey Swanson
- Woody McClain as MayMay
- ^ "Canal Street (2019)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^ Phillips, Michael. "'Canal Street' review: A Chicago crime story sells itself short". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- ^ a b c Roeper, Richard. "'Canal Street': A Chicago crime story, sharply made, sadly familiar". Chicago Sun Times. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- ^ a b c McNary, Dave. "'Canal Street' to Smith Global for January Release (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- ^ Martinez, Paul. "FERN OF SOCIAL CLUB MISFITS LANDS HIS FIRST MAJOR MOVIE ROLE". Jam The Hype. Retrieved 18 May 2022.