|Comoros at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité Olympique et Sportif des Iles Comores|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Comoros is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's seventh consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Fadane Hamadi||Men's 110 m hurdles|
|Ahmed Elna||Women's 200 m|
Comoros received an invitation from the Tripartite Commission and the International Judo Federation to send Housni Thaobani in the men's half-middleweight category (81 kg) to the Olympics, marking the country's debut in the sport.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Repechage||Final / BM|
|Housni Thaoubani||Men's –81 kg|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- Messner, Nicolas (22 June 2021). "Tokyo 2020: Official Olympic Qualification List". International Judo Federation. Retrieved 2 July 2021.