|Alma mater||Boston University|
|Occupation||Entertainment executive, film producer|
Deborah Liebling is an American entertainment executive and film producer. She was formally President of Production of Universal Pictures. Previously, she was a Senior Production Executive at 20th Century Fox.
Before her tenure at 20th Century Fox, she was Senior Vice President of original programming and development at Comedy Central where she was responsible for the development of South Park. She was nominated for three Emmys for her work as Executive Producer on South Park.
Liebling made the switch from television to film on the strength of studio deals she helped with filmmakers like Jay Roach, Peter and Bobby Farrelly, Harold Ramis, Mike Judge, Steve Oedekerk, John Davis and Gil Netter.
At Fox, she was the studio executive that oversaw the production of films including Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and Borat.
In January 2007, Liebling was promoted President of Production for Fox Atomic. Fox Atomic shut down in early 2009.
Liebling graduated from Boston University in 1981.
- South Park – Producer
- Turn Ben Stein On – Executive Producer
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut – Co-Producer
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story – Executive Producer
- Idiocracy – Executive Producer
- Rebound Guy – Executive Producer
- Big Time in Hollywood, FL - Executive Producer
- Plus One - Producer
- Unplugging - Producer
- 65 - Producer
- ^ Finke, Nikki (April 20, 2009). "EXCLUSIVE: Fox Atomic Shutting Down". Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- ^ Grego, Melissa (April 4, 2002). "Liebling ankles her Comedy post". Variety.
- ^ "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006) – Cast and Credits – Yahoo! Movies". Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- ^ LaPorte, Nicole (January 29, 2007). "Fox's big toon-up". Variety.
- ^ "BU Alumni Web :: COM Alumni". Archived from the original on March 12, 2007. Retrieved November 1, 2006.
- Debbie Liebling at IMDb
- McNary, Dave (June 20, 2002). "Liebling wings to Fox". Variety. Archived from the original on October 25, 2007. Retrieved November 5, 2006.
- Gardner, Chris (June 21, 2002). "TV exec Liebling to Fox film post (free preview content of subscription article)". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 5, 2006.
- Johnson, Buzz (June 25, 2002). "Deborah Liebling Jumps to Fox". Daily News. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007. Retrieved November 5, 2006.