|Dominica at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Dominica Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||2 in 1 sport|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Dominica is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's seventh appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors participating in the Games:
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Dennick Luke||Men's 800 m|
- Field events
|Thea LaFond||Women's triple jump|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Dominica secures first qualified athlete for Tokyo Olympics". Dominica News Online. 10 February 2020. Retrieved 10 February 2020.