|Eswatini at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Eswatini Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association|
|Competitors||4 in 3 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances|
Eswatini is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Previously known as Swaziland, it will be the nation's eleventh appearance at the Summer Olympics since its debut in 1972.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Sibusiso Matsenjwa||Men's 200 m|
Eswatini received an invitation from the Tripartite Commission to send the men's welterweight boxer Thabiso Selby Dlamini to the Olympics, marking the country's return to the sport for the first time since Sydney 2000.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Final|
|Thabiso Selby Dlamini||Men's welterweight|| Mengue (CMR)
Eswatini received a universality invitation from FINA to send two top-ranked swimmers (one per gender) in their respective individual events to the Olympics, based on the FINA Points System of June 28, 2021.
|Simanga Dlamini||Men's 50 m freestyle|
|Robyn Young||Women's 50 m freestyle|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Swaziland king changes the country's name". BBC News. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Kingdom of Swaziland Change Now Official". Times Of Swaziland. 18 May 2018. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "Tokyo Olympics Entry Lists Released, Swimming Begins July 24". Swimming World Magazine. Retrieved 16 July 2021.