|Hampton Court Palace Festival|
|Genre||pop, Classical, R&B, Mixed|
|Dates||6 Jun 2019 – 22 Jun 2019|
|Location(s)||Hampton Court Palace, UK|
Established in 1993, the Festival is known for presenting artists across the music genres such as Sir Elton John, Kylie Minogue, Eric Clapton, Tom Jones, Andrea Bocelli, Frankie Valli, Van Morrison, Jools Holland, Liza Minnelli, James Morrison Buena Vista Social Club, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, José Carreras and Josh Groban. The concerts are held in the "Base Court" courtyard of the palace and continue a tradition of entertainment first introduced by monarchs and nobility in the 16th and 17th century.
The event is held over 18 days in June, and is run in conjunction with Historic Royal Palaces. The venue supports an audience of 3,000, and the events culminate in a Festival Finale with a programme of classical favourites and a firework display on the East Front Gardens.
In August 2010 PWR Events Limited were awarded the contract to promote and manage the festival.
- "Hampton Court Palace Festival". Royal Palace. Hampton Court Palace.
- "Evening Standard". Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- "Bryan Adams opens Hampton Court Palace Festival in style". News. Music-News. 9 June 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- "HRP". Historic Royal Palaces. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- "EFestivals". Efestivals. Retrieved 19 March 2019.