|Occupation||Chairman and CEO of |
Bennett Coleman & Co Ltd.
|Known for||The Times Foundation|
The Oneness Forum
|Net worth||US$3.1 billion (February 2016)|
|Spouse(s)||Ashok Kumar Jain|
|Children||Samir Jain, Vineet Jain|
Indu Jain is a prominent Indian media personality who belongs to the Sahu Jain family and is currently the chairperson of India's largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., which is popularly known as the Times Group. This group owns the Times of India and other large newspapers.
According to Forbes 2015 rankings, Indu Jain had a net worth of $3.1 billion and was ranked 57th-richest person in India and 549th-richest person in the world.
Indu Jain is Chairperson of The Times Group, and The Times Foundation, which she founded.  The Times Foundation runs Community Services, Research Foundation and Times Relief Fund for disaster reliefs like floods, cyclones, earthquakes and epidemics.
Indu Jain was married to Ashok Kumar Jain by whom she had two sons, Samir Jain, Vineet Jain and a daughter. Her husband died on 4 February 1999 in Cleveland, United States at age of 65, following a heart transplant on 10 January.
- "Times Group Chairman Indu Jain gets Lifetime Achievement Award". The Economic Times. 30 November 2019. Retrieved 5 July 2020.
- Nov 30, TNN |; 2019; Ist, 05:38. "Times Group chairman gets lifetime award from ICSI - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 5 July 2020.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Times Group chairman Indu Jain, Rajinikanth and 50 others receive Padmas from President". Times of India. 13 April 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Ashok Jain, chief of TOI group, dies in US". Rediff. 4 February 1999. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "Media world loses another doye". Indian Express. 5 February 1999. Archived from the original on 19 January 2014. Retrieved 18 May 2013.