James Carleton Paget
|Born||1966 (age 54–55)|
|Alma mater||Queens' College, Cambridge|
James Nicholas Carleton Paget (born 16 February 1966) is Senior Lecturer in New Testament Studies in the Faculty of Divinity of the University of Cambridge. He is a Fellow and Tutor of Peterhouse, and was educated at Eton College and Queens' College, Cambridge. The son of John Byng Oswald Carleton Paget and Sheila Anne Lowther, his great-great-grandfather was Henry Alexander Carleton, and his great-uncle was John Luke Lowther.
- Paget, James Carleton (1994). The Epistle of Barnabas: Outlook and Background. Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament., 2. Reihe ;, 64. Tubingen: Mohr Siebeck. ISBN 9783161461613. OCLC 31720983. - revised thesis
- ——— (2010). Jews, Christians and Jewish Christians in Antiquity. Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament. 251. Tubingen: Mohr Siebeck. ISBN 9783161503122. OCLC 567988309.
- ———; Aitken, J. K., eds. (2014). The Jewish-Greek tradition in antiquity and the Byzantine Empire. New York: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9781107001633. OCLC 871192100.
- ———; Thate, Michael J., eds. (2016). Albert Schweitzer in thought and action: a life in parts. Albert Schweitzer library. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. ISBN 9780815653684. OCLC 962323104.
- Burke's Irish Family Records 1976, p. 212
- James Carleton Paget
- Dr James Carleton Paget
- Burke's Peerage 2003, p. 2420
- The Journal of Ecclesiastical History