|Liberia at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Liberia National Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||1 in 1 sport|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Liberia is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's thirteenth appearance at the Olympics since its debut in 1956, except for three occasions. Liberia failed to register any athletes at both the 1968 and 1992 Summer Olympics, and also joined the rest of the African nations to boycott the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Emmanuel Matadi||Men's 100 m||Bye|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.