Dr. Malini Bhattacharya
ডঃ মালিনী ভট্টাচার্য
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Succeeded by||Krishna Bose|
|Born||14 October 1943|
Dacca, Bengal Presidency, British India
(now Dhaka, Bangladesh)
|Political party||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|Alma mater||Diocesan School, Kolkata
Presidency College, KolkataJadavpur University, Kolkata
Dr Malini Bhattacharya is an Indian Politician belonging to the Communist Party of India (Marxist). She was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Jadavpur, West Bengal
- "Lok Sabha Members Bioprofile Malini Bhattacharya". Lok Sabha. Archived from the original on 10 August 2016. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Lok Sabha Debates. Lok Sabha Secretariat. 1996. p. 211. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Mainstream. N. Chakravartty. 2003. p. 30. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- BHATTACHARYA, MALINI. "On being a woman in Parliament". Frontline. Retrieved 3 August 2020.
- RAJALAKSHMI, T. K. "Reinventing violence". Frontline. Retrieved 3 August 2020.
- "৮ই মার্চ ও যৌথ আন্দোলনের কিছু ফসল". Ebong Alap / এবং আলাপ. 7 March 2018. Retrieved 3 August 2020.