|Marble Hill Park|
|Location||East Twickenham, London|
|Operated by||English Heritage|
|Status||Open all year|
|Official name||Marble Hill|
|Designated||1 October 1987|
Marble Hill Park is an area of 66 acres (270,000 m2) of parkland in Twickenham, in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. It is an English Heritage site that surrounds Marble Hill House, a Palladian villa originally built for Henrietta Howard, the mistress of King George II in 1724–29.
From 2004 to 2006 the park was a venue for open-air music events organised by the Jazz Cafe. On 26 August 2006, Irish vocal pop band Westlife held a concert for their Face to Face Tour supporting their album Face to Face.
- Draper, Marie P G and Eden, W A (1970).Marble Hill House and its Owners, Greater London Council.
- "Jazz Cafe Picnics". www.efestivals.co.uk. 25 September 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Historic England (1 October 1987). "Marble Hill (1000400)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 15 February 2021.
- Alexander, Magnus (2017). "'Marble Hill House, Twickenham, Greater London', Research Reports Series 5/2017". Historic England. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- Alexander Magnus. "Reconstructing the Parkland at Marble Hill House", Historic Research