|Single by Jérémie Makiese|
|Released||10 March 2022|
|Label||Universal Music Belgium|
|Eurovision Song Contest 2022 entry|
|◄ "The Wrong Place" (2021)|
"Miss You" is a song by Belgian singer Jérémie Makiese. It was released as a single on 10 March 2022, with the official music video being released on the Eurovision Song Contest's YouTube channel. The song is currently scheduled to represent Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy after being internally selected by Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française (RTBF), Belgium's broadcaster for the Eurovision Song Contest.
The song was first released on 10 March 2022 on Belgian radio show Le 8/9, with the song eventually being played on Belgian TV channel La Une, and shortly after the Eurovision Song Contest's YouTube channel.
Eurovision Song Contest
According to Eurovision rules, all nations with the exceptions of the host country and the "Big Five" (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) are required to qualify from one of two semi-finals in order to compete for the final; the top ten countries from each semi-final progress to the final. The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) split up the competing countries into six different pots based on voting patterns from previous contests, with countries with favourable voting histories put into the same pot. On 25 January 2022, an allocation draw was held which placed each country into one of the two semi-finals, as well as which half of the show they would perform in. Belgium has been placed into the second semi-final, to be held on 12 May 2022, and has been scheduled to perform 16th of the 18 countries in that show.
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||2|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)||12|
- Luukela, Sami (2022-03-10). "Jérémie Makiese releases the Eurovision 2022 entry "Miss You"". ESCXTRA.com. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "Belgium: Jérémie Makiese reveals Miss You as song for Turin 🇧🇪". Eurovision.tv. 2022-03-10. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "Belgium: Jérémie Makiese releases his Eurovision 2022 song "Miss You"". wiwibloggs. 2022-03-10. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "Belgium reveals the first artist for Eurovision 2022". Eurovision.tv. EBU. 15 September 2021. Retrieved 15 September 2021.
- "Eurovision 2022: Which Semi-Final is your country performing in? 🇮🇹". Eurovision.tv. EBU. 2022-01-25. Retrieved 2022-01-25.
- "Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Second Semi-Final". Eurovision.tv. EBU. 25 January 2022. Archived from the original on 29 March 2022. Retrieved 16 April 2022.
- "Jérémie Makiese – Miss You" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 20 March 2022.
- "Jérémie Makiese – Miss You" (in French). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 8 May 2022.