|Nauru at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Nauru Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||2 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Nauru is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nations seventh appearance at the Summer Olympics since its debut in 1996.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
Nauru received a universality invitation from the World Athletics to send a single athlete to the Olympics. He will be the first ever athlete (track and field) of Nauru participating to the Games, since first participation of Nauru.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Jonah Harris||Men's 100 m|
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Nancy Genzel Abouke||Women's –76 kg|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "Weightlifting doping bans and Olympic invitation bring good news for Germany and Pakistan". Inside the Games. 27 June 2021. Archived from the original on 27 June 2021. Retrieved 4 July 2021.