Nicholas Robert Lemoine
Ealing, Middlesex 
Nicholas Robert Lemoine FRCPath FMedSci (born December 1957) is a British academic, professor at Queen Mary University of London, director of the Barts Cancer Institute and centre lead, Centre for Molecular Oncology.
Lemoine's main interests are "the genomics and molecular pathology of pancreatic cancer and the development of oncolytic virotherapy".
- "Births". Free BMD.
- "Foreign Academicians Bring Global Perspective to Chinese Scientists". English Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- "Nicholas LEMOINE - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". Retrieved 10 December 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Meet the researchers - Professor Nick Lemoine · What we do · Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund". Retrieved 10 December 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Lemoine, Nick. "Professor Nick Lemoine - Barts Cancer Institute". Retrieved 10 December 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Officers of the School" (PDF). The Abingdonian.
- "Nick Lemoine". oncology-central.com.