|Born||30 March 1974|
(m. 2002; div. 2015)
Nieves Álvarez (born 30 March 1974) is a Spanish model and television presenter.
In 1992, Álvarez was a finalist at the Elite Look of the Year model search competition held by Elite Model Management. She subsequently worked for Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Lacroix, Emanuel Ungaro, Vivienne Westwood, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Prada, among others.
Álvarez was the Spanish spokesperson for the jury vote at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, and was likewise the Spanish spokesperson for the 2018 contest, 2019 contest, 2021 contest and 2022 contest.
- Peláez, Raquel (19 August 2013). Vanity Fair España (ed.). "Nieves Álvarez: Fin de la inocencia" (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Cortázar, Beatriz (7 March 2001). ABC (ed.). "Nieves Álvarez relata en un libro su victoria sobre la anorexia" (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Álvarez, José (25 June 2012). Fórmula TV (ed.). "Nieves Álvarez estrena este sábado en La 1 'Solo moda'" (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- "Tony Aguilar comentará junto a Julia Varela Eurovisión 2018" (in Spanish). RTVE. 14 March 2018.
- "Tony Aguilar y Julia Varela comentarán Eurovisión 2019 y Nieves Álvarez será la portavoz del jurado español" (in Spanish). RTVE. 25 March 2019.