|O Coro: Sucesso, Aqui vou eu|
|Created by||Miguel Falabella|
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|Production location||São Paulo|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Distributor||Disney Platform Distribution|
|Infobox instructions (only shown in preview)|
O Coro: Sucesso, Aqui vou eu is a upcoming Brazilian drama streaming television series for children and adolescents, which is produced by Nonstop and Formata Produções e Conteúdo for the Walt Disney Company. In Latin America, the ten-part first season of the series is expected to be released in 2022 on Disney+.
A group of young adults from different backgrounds responded to an audition call for a theater group. In this they see the chance to revive their long repressed dreams and to look for new goals, while at the same time pursuing a career in theater. Encouraged by overcoming the first major hurdle, the aspiring singers and actors experience a colorful mixture of emotions, in which not only the fascination for the multifaceted world of theater is awakened in them, but also with different forms of love, the ghosts of their past, as well as the fear of failure. Because one thing remains certain, should they fail, their dreams and the newly created opportunity can vanish from one day to the next.
- Miguel Falabella as Renato
- Sara Sarres as Marita
- Karin Hils as Marion
- Lucas Wickhaus as Jorge
- Daniel Rangel as Leandro
- Micaela Díaz as Alícia
- Gabriel Hipólito as Reginaldo
- Graciely Junqueira as Ivone
- Carolina Amaral as Antonia
- Rhener Freitas as Maurício
- Gabriella Di Grecco as Nora
- Bruno Boer as Sissy
- Guilherme Magon as Artur
- Magno Bandarz as Fernando
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date|
- "Disney inicia produção de 'O Coro: Sucesso, Aqui vou eu'". odia.ig.com.br. September 23, 2021. Retrieved October 4, 2021.
- Santana, André (September 28, 2021). "Disney+ inicia produção de nova série de Miguel Falabella". observatoriodatv.uol.com.br. Retrieved October 4, 2021.
- Press release on the series on Disney PressPack