|Palestine at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Palestine Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||5 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Palestine is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's seventh appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Hanna Barakat||Women's 100 m|
Palestine entered one male judoka into the Olympic tournament after International Judo Federation awarded them a tripartite invitation quota.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Repechage||Final / BM|
|Wesam Abu Rmilah||Men's –81 kg|
Palestine received a universality invitation from FINA to send two top-ranked swimmers (one per gender) in their respective individual events to the Olympics, based on the FINA Points System of June 28, 2021.
|Yazan Al-Bawwab||Men's 100 m freestyle|
|Dania Nour||Women's 50 m freestyle|
Palestine received an invitation from the Tripartite Commission and the IWF to send Mohammed Hamada in the men's 96-kg category to the Olympics.
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Mohammed Hamada||Men's –96 kg|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.