|Papás por encargo|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company||BTF Media|
|Distributor||Disney Platform Distribution|
|Infobox instructions (only shown in preview)|
Papás por encargo is a upcoming Mexican comedy-drama streaming television series for children and adolescents, which is produced by BTF Media for the Walt Disney Company. In Latin America, the ten-part first season of the series is expected to be released on Disney+ from early 2022.
On her thirteenth birthday, California receives an unexpected gift: the key to a van. She receives this from her mother Itzel, who mysteriously disappeared many years ago and now wants to see California again in Zacatecas. California's three adoptive fathers, Miguel, Morgan, and Diego, initially disagree with this plan, but they realize that it would make California happy. Now the goal is to bring mother and daughter back together! An unusual family odyssey full of fun, emotional and challenging moments begins, which culminates in an unforgettable road trip through Mexico with its different landscapes and its culture. This journey will not only leave a lasting impression on everyone involved, but you will also grow with all challenges and take with you new insights.
- Jorge Blanco as Miguel
- Michael Ronda as Morgan
- Lalo Brito as Diego
- Farah Justiniani as California
- Valérie Camarena Ibarra as young California
- Fátima Molina as Itzel
- Itatí Cantoral as Maricarmen
- Karla Farfán as Paulina
- Mauricio Isaac as Pablo Sandoval
- Alfonso 'Poncho' Borbolla as Riquezes
- Daniel Haddad as Gamboa
- Martín Castro as Emilio
- Giovanna Reynaud as Denisse
- Santiago Torres as Neto
- Hernán Mendoza as Gustavo
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date|
- "Disney+ anuncia las primeras Originals para América Latina". November 30, 2020. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Inician las grabaciones de Papás por encargo". April 12, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- Press release on the series on Disney PressPack