|The Park Hotel, Twickenham|
|Location||19 Park Road, Teddington, London TW11 (in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames)|
|Official name||Clarence Hotel|
|Designated||25 June 1983|
An earlier building on the site was known as The Greyhound in 1729, and briefly, the Guilford Arms in 1795. It was rebuilt in 1863, and became the Clarence Arms Inn, and later the Clarence Hotel.