|Born||May 21, 2003|
Pia Maria is from the Austrian region of Tyrol. She is a trained make-up artist and works at the Tyrolean State Theatre in Innsbruck. She has been writing her own songs since she was 16. She represented Austria at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy, performing the song "Halo" by DJ Lumix.
During the promotional pre-parties for Eurovision, Pia Maria received criticism for vocal issues during the live performances of 'Halo.' It was later confirmed that her vocal struggles were due to long COVID, as well as the vocalist's inexperience with in-ear monitors. The Austrian delegation hired a vocal coach to work with Pia Maria to prepare for the contest.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|"—" denotes a single that did not chart or was not released.|
- "Mitarbeiter*innen" [Employees] (in Austrian German). Tyrolean State Theatre. Retrieved 4 April 2022.
- Rensmann, Peter Benedikt (8 February 2022). "Österreich: LUM!X feat. Pia Maria mit "Halo" zum ESC 2022 in Turin". ESC kompakt (in German). Retrieved 9 February 2022.
- "Österreich schickt Lum!x und Pia Maria zum Song Contest nach Turin". Der Standard (in Austrian German). 8 February 2022. Retrieved 9 February 2022.
- "Austria: LUM!X and Pia Maria will take 'Halo' to Eurovision 🇦🇹". Eurovision.tv. EBU. 8 February 2022. Retrieved 19 February 2022.
- "🇦🇹 Austria: Pia Maria's Vocal Issues Due to COVID - ORF's Scout Explains". 9 April 2022.
- "Discographie Pia Maria - austriancharts.at". austriancharts.at. Retrieved 19 May 2022.
- "2022 19-os savaitės klausomiausi (TOP 100)". Agata (in Lithuanian). Retrieved 19 May 2022.