|Official name||Acharya Vijay Ratnasundarsurishwarji Maharaj Saheb|
5 January 1948
|Part of a series on|
Ratnasundarsuri was born at Depla village near Palitana (now in Gujarat), India to Dalichand and Champaben. His birth name was Rajni. He was initiated in asceticism in 1967 under Bhuvanbhanusuri. He was conferred the title of Acharya in 1996. He spent four years in Delhi starting 2006. In 2011, he started a petition to ban meat export from India. In July 2013, he filed a petition to the Rajya Sabha to ban sex education and online pornography.
In spite of being a religious saint, he has written many visionary books for the socio-cultural upliftment of the individual as well as society at large. Till today, he has written more than 333 books on variety of subjects and holds the Golden Book of World Records for writing more than 300 books in a single language (Gujarati). Lakhi Rakho Aras Ni Takati Par is his most acclaimed book. It is translated in 20 languages including Hindi, English, Urdu, Marathi, French and German. His lectures on the television are popular.
- "Padma stars of Gujarat". The Times of India. 26 January 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Acharya Vijayratna Sunder Surishwar". HereNow4u: Portal on Jainism and next level consciousness. 18 January 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Like Your Porn? Now Is The Time To Jump To Its Defence". Yahoo News India. 30 July 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Padma Awards: 2017". Ministry of Home Affairs (India). 25 January 2017. p. 1. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 January 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- Savant, Dipti (26 January 2017). "પદ્મ પુરસ્કાર મેળવનારા 10 ગુજરાતીઓની કામગીરી છે સેલ્યુટ કરવા જેવી". Sandesh (in Gujarati). Retrieved 27 January 2017.