|Royal Manchester Children's Hospital|
|Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust|
|Location||Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England|
|Funding||NHS foundation trust|
|Type||Teaching, Specialist (Paediatric)|
|Affiliated university||School of Medical Sciences, University of Manchester|
|Emergency department||Yes, Paediatric|
|Lists||Hospitals in England|
The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital is a children's hospital in Oxford Road, Manchester, England. The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital is managed by the Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
A new hospital was required to replace services previously provided by the Pendlebury Children's Hospital at Pendlebury in the City of Salford, Booth Hall Children's Hospital at Blackley in north-Manchester, and neonatal care from Saint Mary's Hospital, Manchester. It was procured under a Private Finance Initiative contract in 2004. The new hospital, which was designed by Anshen & Allen and built by Bovis Lend Lease at a cost of approximately £500 million, was completed in April 2009 and opened in June 2009.
- "City's £500m hospital 'halfway'". BBC News. 30 April 2008. Retrieved 18 December 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Building Management". Central Manchester NHS Foundation Trust. Retrieved 14 April 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Central Manchester Hospitals". Anshen & Allen. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 11 March 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New children's hospital completed". BBC News. 30 April 2009. Retrieved 18 December 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New children's hospital: a guide". BBC. 11 June 2009. Retrieved 14 April 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Manchester City can prove they are the 'new Arsenal' when they meet at the Etihad Stadium". The Telegraph. 17 December 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
RMCH is the largest children's hospital in the UK and treats 185,000 children each year.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New Manchester children's hospital is largest in UK". Nursing Times. 16 June 2009. Retrieved 6 November 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)