|Saint Kitts and Nevis at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Saint Kitts and Nevis Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||2 in 1 sport|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Saint Kitts and Nevis is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's seventh appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
Athletes from Saint Kitts and Nevis achieved the entry standards, either by qualifying time or by world ranking, in the following track and field events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event):
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Jason Rogers||Men's 100 m||Bye|
|Amya Clarke||Women's 100 m||N/A|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 April 2019. Retrieved 8 April 2019.