|Established||8th July, 1955|
|Affiliations||University of Calcutta|
Shri Shikshayatan College is an undergraduate women's liberal arts college in Kolkata, India and was founded on 8 July 1955. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. It also offers a master's degree in English and Commerce.
11 Lord Sinha road, Kolkata-700071. It also has a school with the same name within its compound.
- B.com (Hons.)
- B.com (General)
- B.A.(Hons.) Bengali
- B.A.(Hons.) Hindi
- B.A.(Hons.) English
- B.A.(Hons.) History
- B.A.(Hons.) Education
- B.A.(Hons.) Political Science
- B.A.(Hons.) Philosophy
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Botany
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Geography
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Economics
- B.A.(Hons.) Journalism anf Mass Communication (JMC)
- M.A. (English)
- Debate Societies
- Nature Societies
- Cultural Society (Dance, Drama & Music)
- Social Welfare Committee
These are organized and managed by students. Each student must be a member of at least one society.Students are encouraged to participate in environment protection activities under the guidance of teachers.
- Srijan : Inter –college fest organized by the students of the college.
- Annual programme : The programme is celebrated along with the Prize Distribution Ceremony for the University Results
- Shree : The Annual Art and Cuisine Fair is held in the college building on the last working day prior to the Puja vacation.
- Foundation Day : The Foundation Day of the college is celebrated on the 8th of July every year.
- Annual Sports : Annual Sports is held on a weekend in the month of December at the Hastings Ground in Alipore.
- Rowing : College collaborates with Lake Club to offer rowing facilities to its students.
- "Shri Shikshayatan College Best Commerce Colleges 2014 India Today Survey". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Affiliated College of University of Calcutta". Archived from the original on 18 February 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Change-makers to beat bias". The Telegraph (Kolkata). 22 April 2006.