|Somalia at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Somali Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||2 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Somalia is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the nation's tenth appearance at the Summer Olympics since its debut in 1972.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Ali Idow Hassan||Men's 100 m|
Somalia received an invitation from the Tripartite Commission to send the women's featherweight boxer Ramla Ali to the Olympics.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Final|
|Ramla Ali||Women's featherweight|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.