|Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre|
|Address||Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre, Vicarage Road, Teddington|
|Operated by||Richmond Council|
|Owned by||Richmond Council|
|Architect||H C Hunt|
|Former name(s)||Teddington Lido, Teddington Pool|
|Length||25 metres (82 ft)|
|Width||13 metres (43 ft)|
|Depth||2 metres (6.6 ft)|
|6-lane main pool, learner pool, hydrotherapy pool|
|parking, gym, adjacent recreation ground|
Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre is a public swimming pool and fitness centre owned and operated by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames located in Vicarage Road, off the A313, in Teddington.
Since its original construction in 1931, the pool has been home to Richmond Swimming Club, who continue to use the facility. After the pool was rebuilt, Teddington Swimming Club was formed and continue to use it as a base. Teddington Sub Aqua Club also use the pool.
Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre has a pay and display car park and is served by London Buses route 281, 285 and R68. London Buses route 33 and X26 also stop nearby. Teddington railway station is located 500 metres (550 yd) to the south west.
- Merrington, Oliver; Hoines, Andy. "LIDOS IN LONDON no longer open". Archived from the original on 31 January 2016. Retrieved 5 January 2016.[self-published source][better source needed]
- "Teddington Pools & Fitness Centre". British Swimming & the ASA. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Swimming". Twickenham Museum. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Hydrotherapy pool". Teddington Pool and Fitness Centre. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Davies, Caitlin (2 April 2015). Downstream: A History and Celebration of Swimming the River Thames. Aurum Press. p. 172.
- "Richmond Swimming Club". Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Morrell, Sue (April 2004). "Club history. Our first 25 years". Teddington Swimming Club.
- "Teddington Sub Aqua Club". BSAC. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- Local Area Map Bus Map (PDF) (Map). National Rail. Retrieved 6 January 2016.