|Togo at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité National Olympique Togolais|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||4 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Togo is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games have been postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the nation made its debut in 1972, Togolese athletes participated in every edition of the Summer Olympic Games, except for two occasions, the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, and the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow because of the African and the US-led boycotts, respectively.
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Fabrice Dabla||Men's 100 m|
Togo qualified one boat in the women's single sculls for the Games by finishing second in the B-final and securing the fourth of five berths available at the 2019 FISA African Olympic Qualification Regatta in Tunis, Tunisia.
|Claire Ayivon||Women's single sculls||8:48.07||5 R||9:04.23||4 SE/F||Bye|
Qualification Legend: FA=Final A (medal); FB=Final B (non-medal); FC=Final C (non-medal); FD=Final D (non-medal); FE=Final E (non-medal); FF=Final F (non-medal); SA/B=Semifinals A/B; SC/D=Semifinals C/D; SE/F=Semifinals E/F; QF=Quarterfinals; R=Repechage
|Mawupemon Otogbe||Men's 50 m freestyle|
|Athlete||Event||Preliminary||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Final / BM|
|Dodji Fanny||Men's singles||Bye|| Gaćina (CRO)
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "Africa goes for Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic qualification". International Rowing Federation. 16 October 2019. Retrieved 19 October 2019.
- "JO 2020/Aviron : la Togolaise Claire Ayivon qualifiée" [Rowing: Togo's Claire Ayivon qualified for the 2020 Olympics] (in French). Djena Sport. 12 October 2019. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- "Tokyo Olympics Entry Lists Released, Swimming Begins July 24". Swimming World Magazine. Retrieved 16 July 2021.
- "Singles and Mixed Doubles contenders confirmed for Tokyo". International Table Tennis Federation. 7 June 2021. Retrieved 12 June 2021.