|United Arab Emirates at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||United Arab Emirates National Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||5 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
United Arab Emirates is expected to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place during the summer of 2020, the Games were postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be the nation's tenth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is a list of the number of competitors in the Games.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Mohammed Al-Hamadi||Men's 100 m|
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Repechage||Final / BM|
|Victor Scvortov||−73 kg|
|Ivan Remarenco||−100 kg|
United Arab Emirates entered one shooter at the games, after getting the allocation quotas.
|Saif Bin Futtais||Men's skeet|
Qualification Legend: Q = Qualify for the next round; q = Qualify for the bronze medal (shotgun)
United Arab Emirates received a universality invitation from FINA to send one top-ranked swimmers in their respective individual events to the Olympics, based on the FINA Points System of June 28, 2021.
|Yousuf Al-Matrooshi||Men's 100 m freestyle|
- "Joint Statement from the International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee". Olympics. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 28 March 2020.
- "Road to Olympic Games 2020". World Athletics. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "IJF.org - International Judo Federation". www.ijf.org.
- "Quota Places by Nation and Number". www.issf-sports.org/. ISSF. 15 June 2021. Retrieved 15 June 2021.