|Parent company||Presbyterian Publishing Corporation|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Louisville, Kentucky|
|Distribution||self-distributed, fulfillment by Ingram (US)|
Norwich Books and Music (UK)
Parasource Marketing & Distribution (Canada)
St. Paul's India (India)
Africa Christian Textbooks (Nigeria)
SKS Books Warehouse (Singapore)
Christian Book Discounters, Methodist Publishing House (South Africa)
John Garratt Publishing, MediaCom Education (Australia)
Westminster John Knox Press is a book publisher in Louisville, Kentucky and is part of Presbyterian Publishing Corporation, the publishing arm of the Louisville, Kentucky-based Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Their publishing focus is on books in:
theology, biblical studies, preaching, worship, ethics, religion and culture, and other related fields for four main markets: scholars and students in colleges, universities, seminaries, and divinity schools; preachers, educators, and counselors working in churches; members of mainline Protestant congregations; and general readers. Geneva Press publishes books specifically related to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
Westminster John Knox Press is the result of a merger in 1988 of Westminster Press and John Knox Press. Westminster John Knox Press publishes scholarly works in religion and theology for the academic community, for congregations, and resources for teaching and ruling elders. They also publish "nationally recognized trade books for general readers, and essential resources for ministry and the life of faith." WJK currently has over 1,600 books in print, and has been publishing books and other materials since 1838. In 2001 they had to reduce staff by 20%.
- "Publishers We Work With - Book Distribution | Ingram Content Group". Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- "List of International Distributors : Westminster John Knox Press". Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- "Louisville publisher finds niche printing modern 'gospels'". Associated Press. December 31, 2005. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
The book is the latest is a series printed by Louisville-based publisher Westminster John Knox Press, which is part of Presbyterian Publishing Corp., the publishing arm of the Louisville-based Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).[dead link]
- "PPCbooks.com". Archived from the original on 2009-12-14. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Presbyterian Publishing Corporation: A Heritage of 180 Years" (PDF). Presbyterian Church USA. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- "Westminster John Knox". Westminster John Knox. Archived from the original on August 27, 2005. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Westminster John Knox Press and Augsburg Fortress Press, two denomination-linked publishers, have announced staff cuts and retrenching". The Christian Century. 2001. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
Westminster John Knox Press and Augsburg Fortress Press, two denomination-linked publishers, have announced staff cuts and retrenching. Presbyterian Publishing Corporation, which includes the WJK imprint and Geneva Press, announced June 29 that it will cut staff back by 20 percent by the end of the year and reduce next...