|Industry||Architecture, Industrial Design, Urbanism|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Zaha Hadid, Patrik Schumacher|
Number of employees
- Price Tower extension hybrid project (2002), Bartlesville, Oklahoma – pending
- Guggenheim-Hermitage Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania, (2008–2012) – not realised
- Kartal-Pendik Waterfront Regeneration, Istanbul, Turkey
- Szervita Square bubble office building Budapest, Hungary – not realised
Major completed projects
- Vitra Fire Station (1994), Weil am Rhein, Germany
- Hoenheim-North Terminus & Car Park (2001), Hoenheim, France. Project architect: Stephane Hof
- Bergisel Ski Jump (2002), Innsbruck, Austria
- Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art (2003), Cincinnati, Ohio, US
- BMW Central Building (2005), Leipzig, Germany
- Ordrupgaard annexe (2005), Copenhagen, Denmark
- Phaeno Science Center (2005), Wolfsburg, Germany
- Maggie's Centres at the Victoria Hospital (2006), Kirkcaldy, Scotland
- Tondonia Winery Pavilion (2001–2006), Haro, Spain
- Eleftheria square redesign (2007), Nicosia, Cyprus
- Hungerburgbahn new stations (2007), Innsbruck, Austria
- Chanel Mobile Art Pavilion (Worldwide), Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York City, London, Paris, Moscow, (2006–2008)
- Bridge Pavilion (2008), Zaragoza, Spain
- J. S. Bach Pavilion, Manchester International Festival (2009), Manchester, UK
- CMA CGM Tower (2007–2010), Marseille, France
- Pierres Vives (2002–2012), Montpellier, France
- MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century Arts (1998–2010), Rome, Italy. Stirling Prize 2010 winner.
- Guangzhou Opera House (2010), Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
- Riverside Museum (2011), a development of Glasgow Transport Museum, Scotland
- Heydar Aliyev Center (2007-2012), Baku, Azerbaijan
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, Michigan State University, (2008–2012)
- London Aquatics Centre, London, UK, (2012), a 17,500-seat venue for the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Galaxy SOHO, Beijing, China (2008-2012)
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza & Park (2008–2014), Seoul, South Korea
- Port Authority Building (2009-2016), Antwerp, Belgium
- Napoli Afragola railway station, Italy
- New Maritime Terminal in Salerno, Italy
- 520 West 28th Street, Manhattan, New York City (2013-2018)
- Citylife office tower (Storto) and residentials, Milan, Italy
- Beijing Daxing International Airport terminal building (2014–2019), Beijing, China
- Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay, Villa D (planned private home was targeted for completion 2010, but cancelled in 2011 following project bankruptcy), Dellis Cay, Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Nuragic and Contemporary art museum (2006) (on hold), Cagliari, Italy
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium in Tokyo, Japan. (Scrapped on July 2015 by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe)
Ongoing and future projects
- Central Bank of Iraq Headquarters, Baghdad, Iraq (to be completed early 2021).
- Fereshteh Pasargad Hotel, Tehran, Iran (to be completed by 2020/21).
- Leeza SOHO (aka Li Ze Tower), Beijing, China (to be completed 2018)
- Central Business District Prague, Prague, Czech Republic (to be completed by 2023)
- North Souks Department store, Beirut, Lebanon (to be completed by 2018)
- Danjiang Bridge, Taipei, Taiwan (to be completed 2022)
- Navi Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India (Phase 1 to open in 2021)
- Oppo Headquarters, Shenzhen, China (to be completed by 2025)
- Port of Tallinn Masterplan 2030 for the Old City Harbour, Tallinn, Estonia (to be completed by 2030)
- "Zaha Hadid Architects". Zaha-hadid.com. Archived from the original on 9 July 2010. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Tondonia Winery Pavilion / Zaha Hadid". Archdaily.com. 8 April 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Maxxi_Museo Nazionale Delle Arti Del Xxi Secolo". Maxxi.beniculturali.it. Archived from the original on 28 October 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Photo from Reuters Pictures". Reuters Daylife. Archived from the original on 16 January 2010. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 April 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- [dead link]
- "Afragola station delayed". Today's Railways Europe (156): 52. December 2008.
- "Zaha Hadid Architects to design a New Central Business District for Prague". Arch2O.com. 6 May 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- "Port of Tallinn Masterplan 2030 for the Old City Harbour - Masterplans - Zaha Hadid Architects". Zaha-hadid.com. Retrieved 6 September 2018.